Skip to main content

Bartholome de Flores Photo File

 File — Box: 6, Folder: 6
Identifier: Folder 6

Scope and Contents

From the Collection: Although Rollins' Spanish program has been in existence since the Spanish-American War of 1898, Hispanic Study Institute was not formally established until the purchase of a private residence and renamed Casa Iberia, which in 2002 was rededicated as the Center for Hispanic and Inter-American Studies. As the founding director, Professor A. J. Hanna was the main driving force behind the Hispanic study program at Rollins. This collection documents the history of Casa Iberia, curriculum, budget, speakers and various programs taken place over Hanna's career.

Dates

  • Other: Majority of material found in 1944-1978

Conditions Governing Access

Open access

Extent

From the Collection: 16.00 Linear Feet

From the Collection: 16.00 Linear Feet

Language of Materials

From the Collection: English

Repository Details

Part of the Rollins College Archives & Special Collections Repository

Contact:
Rollins College Box 2768
1000 Holt Avenue
Winter Park 32789-4499 US