Skip to main content

Box 6

 Container

Contains 53 Results:

Casa Iberia: Donations

 File — Box: 6, Folder: 11
Identifier: Folder 11
Scope and Contents From the Collection: Although Rollins' Spanish program has been in existence since the Spanish-American War of 1898, Hispanic Study Institute was not formally established until the purchase of a private residence and renamed Casa Iberia, which in 2002 was rededicated as the Center for Hispanic and Inter-American Studies. As the founding director, Professor A. J. Hanna was the main driving force behind the Hispanic study program at Rollins. This collection documents the history of Casa Iberia, curriculum, budget,...
Dates: Other: Majority of material found in 1944-1978

Canceled Check and Deposit Slips, 1965-1966

 File — Box: 6, Folder: 12
Identifier: Folder 12
Scope and Contents From the Collection: Although Rollins' Spanish program has been in existence since the Spanish-American War of 1898, Hispanic Study Institute was not formally established until the purchase of a private residence and renamed Casa Iberia, which in 2002 was rededicated as the Center for Hispanic and Inter-American Studies. As the founding director, Professor A. J. Hanna was the main driving force behind the Hispanic study program at Rollins. This collection documents the history of Casa Iberia, curriculum, budget,...
Dates: Created: 1965-1966

Casa Iberia Budget: Misc. Papers

 File — Box: 6, Folder: 13
Identifier: Folder 13
Scope and Contents From the Collection: Although Rollins' Spanish program has been in existence since the Spanish-American War of 1898, Hispanic Study Institute was not formally established until the purchase of a private residence and renamed Casa Iberia, which in 2002 was rededicated as the Center for Hispanic and Inter-American Studies. As the founding director, Professor A. J. Hanna was the main driving force behind the Hispanic study program at Rollins. This collection documents the history of Casa Iberia, curriculum, budget,...
Dates: Other: Majority of material found in 1944-1978