Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Scope and Contents The records of Dr. Thaddeus Seymour, 12th president of Rollins College, include his inauguration, correspondence, general college affairs, work with faculty, students, staff, alumni and the Board of Trustees, buildings, Rollins centennial celebration, his involvement with educational organizations and community service over his tenure of 12 years from 1978 to 1990. As these materials were periodically transferred by the Office of the President, information on a single topic may be found in...
Dates: Created: 1978 - 2011; Other: Majority of material found in 1978-1990
Scope and Contents This collection is not personal papers of Annie Russell, but materials collected from the Annie Russell Theatre programs of Rollins College since 1932. The subject matter documented in this collection is organized by seasons at the Annie Russell Theatre, with five to six plays in each season on average.Born in 1864 in Liverpool, England, Annie Russell had the “perfect ingénue” for a leading actress. By the age of 19 she had became a household name on British stage. After moving...
Dates: Other: Dummy Date
- College Theater -- Florida -- Winter Park 1
- College presidents--Florida--Winter Park--Inauguration. 1
- Olin Library (Rollins College, Winter Park, Fla.). 1
- Rollins College (Winter Park, Fla.)--Faculty 1
- Rollins College (Winter Park, Fla.)--Students. 1
- Students -- Florida -- Winter Park 1 ∧ less
- Hamilton Holt School (Rollins College, Winter Park, Fla.) 1
- Office of the President 1
- Riggs, Constance Kakavecos 1
- Roy E. Crummer Graduate School of Business (Rollins College, Winter Park, Fla.) 1
- Seymour, Polly 1